Please note that UF Student Health Care Center – Main Campus only serves current University of Florida students.
SHCC provides a wide variety of general health and wellness services to help keep students at their best, and our providers strive to help students understand common ailments while also providing treatment options.
Additional services include Radiology and EKG to assist you with tests ordered by your medical provider. A full-service pharmacy that can fill prescriptions written by either in-house medical staff or licensed medical providers from other facilities. A laboratory including an off-site reference laboratory can perform essentially any analysis.
- General medical care for ages 16 and up
- Allergy immunotherapy
- Acute Illness treatment and management
- LGBTQ+ care and resources, including healthcare counseling and endocrine therapy for transgender patients
- Minor surgical procedures
- Nutrition services, including weight gain/loss and eating disorders
- Physicals, including sports, school and employment
- Sports medicine services, including musculoskeletal injuries, exercise-induced asthma, overuse injuries and concussion management
- Travel counseling and vaccinations
Conditions & Services
- Allergy testing - skin
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Birth control and family planning
- Broken bone
- Common cold
- HPV vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine - What You Need to Know
- High blood pressure - adults
- Influenza vaccine
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) Vaccine - What You Need to Know
- Meningococcal ACWY Vaccine - What You Need to Know
- Physical examination
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Vacation health care
- Vaccines (immunizations)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Vaccine - What You Need to Know
- Women's health
To obtain a copy of your medical records, please visit the medical immunization records section of shcc.ufl.edu.
Pay your bill
SHCC Patient Financial Services can be reached by calling (352) 273-4546 or by emailing email@example.com. Find frequently asked questions and more in the billing and payment section of shcc.ufl.edu.
The UF Student Health Care Center (SHCC) accepts insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services.
Provide all insurance policy information at your first visit so we may bill for the services you receive. You are financially responsible for service charges that are not covered by your policy. To learn how your policy will work at our facility, contact your insurance company and provide them the SHCC’s tax identification name and number (Florida Clinical Practice Association, 591680273).
Financial AssistancePatients who lack insurance coverage or are unable to pay their portion of the healthcare services they receive may qualify for financial assistance based upon their income level.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.