- For Media
- Melanie Fridl Ross Dec 9, 2019
- Michelle Jaffee Dec 9, 2019
- Sarah Carey Dec 9, 2019
- Donovan Baltich • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Pharmacy • Dec 11, 2019
- Doug Bennett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine, Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology • Dec 11, 2019
- Kimberly Rose • UF Health, UF Health Shands Hospital • Nov 25, 2019
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine • Nov 14, 2019
For introverts, the road to happiness involves acting like an extrovert. So says new research, which concluded that introverts who acted like extroverts for extended periods were more pleased with their life. In the study, a group of self-identified introverted college students spent a week outside...
With summer approaching, there are some serious pet threats to avoid. For those of you who spend time along the Gulf of Mexico, one of them is red tide. This phenomenon is caused by a minute species of algae that blooms in coastal waters at the whim of certain currents and wind shifts. These dense...
Should Fewer FPs Providing Hospital Care Cause Concern?
AAFP • Nov 20, 2019
Study: Not providing CPR riskier than doing so
Williston Herald • Nov 19, 2019
Osteoporosis Screening Often Missed in Patients With End-Stage Renal Disease
Medscape • Nov 19, 2019
Gout guidelines call for treat-to-target strategy using allopurinol
Healio • Nov 19, 2019
Healthcare to hit the road in Opelika with renovated clinic bus
The Auburn Plainsman • Nov 19, 2019