- For Media
- Anna Suggs Hoffman Jun 10, 2019
- Melanie Fridl Ross Jun 10, 2019
- Matthew Splett • UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions, College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, College of Medicine • Jun 14, 2019
- University of Florida Academic Health Center, UF Health • Jun 7, 2019
- Sarah Carey • College of Veterinary Medicine • Jun 4, 2019
- Doug Bennett • Department of Surgery • Jun 3, 2019
A mysterious illness called chronic wasting disease has been identified in deer, elk and moose in 24 states. With symptoms such as drooling, lethargy, stumbling, aggression and dramatic weight loss, it’s led some to label it “zombie’’ deer disease. The neurodegenerative affliction is related to so-...
Dental decisions: How to choose the best toothbrush
May 30, 2019
New clues to the causes of recurrent strep, tonsillitis
May 29, 2019
The health effects of tidying up
May 28, 2019
Difficulty with normal respiration, whether manifested in rapid, labored or strained breathing, could mean your pet is experiencing a veterinary emergency and should be seen immediately by a veterinarian. But how is a pet owner to know the difference between normal and abnormal breathing, when the...
Heatstroke in Dogs: Prevention, Treatment and Complications
Jun 7, 2019
Clinical Trials in Veterinary Medicine
May 31, 2019
So Your Pet’s Been Diagnosed With Cancer: Now What?
May 24, 2019
Renal Experts to Discuss News in Hypertension, Obesity and More at APS/ASN Conference
Newswise • Jun 14, 2019
How far have we come in the battle against cancer?
Olean Times Herald • Jun 12, 2019
Elderly deaths from falls have nearly tripled since 2000, new study reveals
Brinkwire • Jun 12, 2019
Dermatology Residents Optimize Exam that Identifies Skin Cancers
Health News Digest • Jun 12, 2019
Immunotherapy Drug Found To Delay Onset Of Type 1 Diabetes
Medical Daily • Jun 12, 2019