- For Media
- Bill Levesque Aug 8, 2017
- Doug Bennett Aug 7, 2017
- Matthew Splett • UF Health, College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy • Aug 7, 2017
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine • Jul 26, 2017
- University of Florida, UF Health, Jacksonville College of Medicine, UF Health Jacksonville • Jul 19, 2017
- Bill Levesque • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions, College of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology • Jul 19, 2017
On The Same Page by Dr. David Guzick, M.D., Ph.D.
This is Part 2 of our newsletter on the distinction between the market for health care services and the market for health insurance. We begin by stating that competition in the health insurance market is a horse of a different color from competition in the health care services market. This is... Read More
It’s no secret among health advocates that trans fats can be bad for you. Now, there is proof of how much eliminating it from your diet can help. A study of people in several counties in New York state, where restaurants were banned from using trans fats for several years, shows a significant drop...
If you’ll be bringing home a puppy, you may wonder what to expect that first day. It may be the first time your pup’s been away from his canine family. There’ll be no licking, nuzzling and warm pooch contact in this strange, new environment. That’s why the first day is the scariest for a pup. It’s...
Epidemiologic Study Findings Show Over 400 Percent Increase in Gout Patient Hospitalizations Since 1993
Fox 12 Oregon • Jun 15, 2017
Why treating breast cancer with less may be more
Greenwich Time • Jun 15, 2017
New ‘dog flu’ hits Franklin County
State-Journal.com • Jun 15, 2017
Little potential benefit from taking aspirin to treat atherosclerosis
MedicalBrief • Jun 15, 2017
Action News Jax Investigates: Confirmed case of Legionnaires' disease in Duval County
Medical Health News • Jun 15, 2017