- For Media
- Doug Bennett Apr 5, 2018
- Bill Levesque Apr 5, 2018
- Doug Bennett Apr 3, 2018
- Gregory Hamilton • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine • Apr 16, 2018
- Jill Pease • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions, Department of Physical Therapy • Apr 16, 2018
- Jill Pease • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions • Mar 26, 2018
- Doug Bennett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Nursing, College of Medicine • Mar 19, 2018
On The Same Page by Dr. David Guzick, M.D., Ph.D.
In the last issue of On the Same Page, I summarized the impact of the UF Preeminence Initiative for the University of Florida and UF Health. A myriad of benefits have occurred, as expressed in broad terms: new research awards, including program projects and center grants; enhanced interdisciplinary... Read More
Our neighborhoods, the original social networks, help define us. Among friends, family and strangers, they are a collection of shared experiences. Their markets and hospitals, their traffic and trees, their crime and pollution shape our lives. And our heart health. A new study says neighborhoods...
Horse breeding is big business, and the key to any successful breeding program lies in health care of both mares and stallions. The science of equine reproduction, also known as theriogenology, has advanced enormously in the recent years, and maintaining genetic diversity is an important principal...
Blood Pressure Targets in Type 2 Diabetes: Latest Research
Bloodsugardiabetes.org • Apr 12, 2018
FindaRideFlorida.org improves mobility for older Floridians
Miami's Community Newspaper • Apr 12, 2018
New Alzheimer's Definition and the Clinician
Medpage Today • Apr 12, 2018
Team-Based Science To Change The Way Neurobiology Research Is Done In Florida
WUFT • Apr 12, 2018
UF student receives Goldwater Scholarship
WCJB • Apr 12, 2018