Your health is important to you 24 hours a day, not just during clinic hours. The University of Florida Health offers MyUFHealth to encourage you to take an even greater role in your health care. You will need a personal email address to enroll in MyUFHealth.
Current patients can sign up today.
Your Secure, Online Health Connection
MyUFHealth a patient portal that allows you or someone you authorize access to portions of your medical record from your computer or smart device. Participate in your health care by having the ability to access information on your own schedule, review your test results online, communicate with your provider securely, and view your health record 24/7 at work, on the road or at home.
- Securely access your health information on your computer or mobile device from anywhere, anytime.
- Manage updates to your personal information, medications, known allergies and more.
- Request to schedule an appointment with your physician.
- Complete appointment questionnaires ahead of time.
- Look up your test results or review your health information.
- Create a preferred pharmacy and request new prescriptions online.
- View billing statements and pay bills online.
- View released records.
- Communicate with your UF Health physicians or staff using secured messages, including sending attachments.
- Get real-time help with the MyUFHealth website from staff who can see what you're seeing.
- Optional two-factor authentication makes the system even more secure. This added security layer prompts you with a code sent to an email address to help ensure only you have access to your important information.
*Not all options are available in all locations.
If you need immediate assistance with MyUFHealth, please use the following numbers during normal business hours (8-5, M-F):
- Gainesville 352-265-6983
- Jacksonville 904-383-1043
You can also contact your UF Health Physicians or UF Health Jacksonville Physicians clinic during normal clinic hours.
Technical Troubleshooting Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
You can review Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about MyUFHealth.
MyUFHealth does not represent your legal medical record. All communications sent or received using MyUFHealth are saved as a part of your medical record.