Colorectal cancer - resources
UF Health Shands Hospital is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals for colon cancer surgery by
U.S. News & World Report.
Resources - colorectal cancer
The following organizations are good resources for information on colorectal cancer:
- American Cancer Society -- www.cancer.org/cancer/colon-rectal-cancer.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/cancer/colorectal/
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance -- www.ccalliance.org
- National Cancer Institute -- www.cancer.gov/types/colorectal
- National Human Genome Research Institute -- www.genome.gov/Genetic-Disorders/Colon-Cancer
Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.