- From SW Williston Rd. (SR 331), turn into the main Oak Hammock entrance at the light at SW 25th Terrace.
- Stop at the security gate (left lane) and obtain a pass and a map to access the Oak Hammock Community. COVID-19 screening questions will be asked before you will be permitted to continue on to the Smart House.
- After passing through the through the Security Gate House the road will curve through the woods and you will come to a stop sign.
- At the stop sign, turn right.
- You’ll pass behind the main building on the left and some houses on the right. You’ll come to another stop sign at a “T” intersection.
- At the stop sign, turn left.
- Up ahead on the right will be the Smart House. Please park in the Smart House driveway.
Please park on the inclined driveway at the Smart House.
Please do not park in resident spaces, fire lanes, on the street, in a driveway (except the Smart House), or any other marked space.
Finding Your Way Inside
Our staff will meet you at your car at your scheduled appointment time to check your temperature prior to entering the Smart House.