UF Health at Work Program
Please note, patient visitors will be limited to no more than one for the patient’s entire hospital stay or visit. Children under the age of 18 will no longer be allowed as visitors. For more information on our ongoing response to COVID-19 in Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Central Florida, visit our coronavirus website.Click to learn more
UF Health developed UF Health at Work to help local companies keep employees healthy by conveniently providing health promotion services. UF Health at Work offers members reliable health information, education and preventative screenings at their work sites or other convenient locations.
- Membership is free to local businesses in Gainesville.
- Health seminars are free, but you may be asked to cover the costs of materials associated with certain seminars and screenings.
- Screenings cost approximately $10-$20 per participant.
When your company collaborates with local health care professionals to participate in your work site health promotion programs, your company can:
- Lower health care costs
- Increase productivity and morale
- Reduce absenteeism and employee turnover
To enroll in UF Health at Work or for more information, please call the program director at 352-265-0373.