Please note, patient visitors will be limited to no more than one for the patient’s entire hospital stay or visit. Children under the age of 18 will no longer be allowed as visitors. For more information on our ongoing response to COVID-19 in Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Central Florida, visit our coronavirus website.Click to learn more
As a result of the recent Executive Order from the office of the Governor of the State of Florida and out of an abundance of caution and concern for our patients during the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have postponed the scheduling of elective surgeries and procedures until further notice. This helps us minimize the chance of infection for our patients and staff, conserves the use of personal protective equipment and maintains resources for those who might become critically ill in the future. We will resume scheduling elective surgeries and other procedures once the situation improves. Please reach out to your primary health care provider if you have any questions or concerns.
At the UF Health Travel Medicine we offer travelers vaccinations not generally available from your primary care physician. Whether your trip is for business or pleasure, we can help ensure you are protected.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A/B Combo
- Japanese Encephalitis
- MMR-Varicella Combo
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis – Tdap
- Yellow Fever
Conditions & Services
- Chickenpox vaccine
- DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) vaccine - what you need to know
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) Gardasil Vaccine®
- HPV vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine - what you need to know
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine - what you need to know
- Live Zoster (Shingles) Vaccine, ZVL - what you need to know
- MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine - what you need to know
- MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella) vaccine - what you need to know
- Meningococcal ACWY vaccine - what you need to know
- Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine
- Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine - what you need to know
- Polio vaccine
- Polio vaccine - what you need to know
- Td (tetanus and diphtheria) vaccine - what you need to know
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) vaccine - what you need to know
- Typhoid fever
- Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine - what you need to know
- Yellow fever
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Travel Medicine, please contact 352-294-5480 .
Pay your billconsult our billing section.
PLEASE NOTE THIS CLINIC IS SELF PAY ONLY.
Financial AssistancePatients who lack insurance coverage or are unable to pay their portion of the healthcare services they receive may qualify for financial assistance based upon their income level.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.