Tips for the Best Experience
Telehealth appointments make seeing your provider easier than ever. These best practices will help to make the most out of your virtual visit.
- Please do not drive or operate heavy machinery during your telehealth visit, and avoid being in a moving vehicle during an encounter (even as a passenger).
- Find a quiet, private, well-lit area to sit when you talk to the doctor. Your privacy is important to us!
- For the best video quality and reliability, we recommend using a wired connection if available. Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE are also acceptable.
- Charge your mobile devices to at least 50% before the appointment.
- Place your device in landscape mode and set it at a fixed angle.
- Video takes up a lot of data, so if you have a data limit on your cellular plan make sure you use Wi-Fi to connect.
- Wear earbuds with a built-in microphone for the best possible audio.