Conditions & Services
- Aging changes in sleep
- Central sleep apnea
- Irregular sleep-wake syndrome
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Obstructive sleep apnea - adults
- Positive airway pressure treatment
- Restless legs syndrome
- Sleep disorders - pediatric
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services. For a full list of accepted plans visit our Insurance / Billing page.
Insurance acceptance varies between physicians and locations and is subject to change. To confirm that a specific physician will accept your insurance, please contact the practice using the telephone numbers listed at the top of the page. A representative will be happy to assist you.