UF Health Pediatrics: Primary Care
Your child’s medical team
At UF Health, our pediatric primary care practices are well-guided by a comprehensive medical team to manage your child’s medical care. The team may include the attending physician, who is a faculty member at the University of Florida, resident physicians, nurse practitioners, medical students and nurses.
When putting your trust in UF Health, we deliver by offering access to the most advanced resources and services from the leading health care providers in North Central Florida.
- Pediatric Primary Care (CMS, Magnolia Parke, Tioga, Tower Square): 352.265.2222
- Pediatric Primary Care (Millhopper): 352.265.3604
- Pediatric Primary Care (Ocala): 352.732.8955
- Adolescent care
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and child development
- Breastfeeding medicine
- Hearing and vision screening
- Minor surgical procedures
- Newborn care
- Pediatric fitness
- Referrals to UF Health physician specialists
- School and sports physicals
- Well-child and sick visits
Extended weekday hours offered at all four Gainesville locations. Pediatrics After Hours appointments offered on weekday evenings and weekends, too.