- Take exit 384 to Gainesville/Archer. Head east on Archer Road for approximately 3 miles.
- For main entrance — take a right at The Circle of Hope and a left immediately after into valet/patient drop-off.
- For the parking garage — take a right at SW 13th Street and another right onto 13th Avenue. Park in the garage on your right.
From U.S. Highway 441/13th Street:
- For main entrance — head west on Archer Road. Take a left at The Circle of Hope and a left immediately after into valet/patient drop-off.
- For the parking garage — From U.S. 441/13th Street, turn onto SW 13th Avenue. Park in the garage on your right.
Valet parking is available in the front circle of the hospital ($3 with a patient or patient visitor parking voucher). Patients and visitors must ask for a parking voucher at the visitor desk and main in-patient clinical areas when leaving their location of service and present it to the attendant upon exiting the garage. Please be advised that parking is cash only.
If patients or visitors do not wish to valet, a 600-space parking garage is available adjacent to the hospital where patients can park in any unmarked spots that are available. A covered walkway from the garage leads into the lobby of the building.
Complimentary valet parking is available for disabled patients and visitors with valid placard.
Free Shuttle Service
We provide free shuttle services for patients and families on our Gainesville campus.