Conditions & Services
- Bone and Tissue Infections
- Central Nervous System Infections
- E coli enteritis
- Epstein-Barr virus antibody test
- Fecal microbiota transplant
- Fungal Infections
- Giardia infection
- Lyme disease
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Stool ova and parasites exam
- Whipworm infection
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services. For a full list of accepted plans visit our Insurance / Billing page.
Insurance acceptance varies between physicians and locations and is subject to change. To confirm that a specific physician will accept your insurance, please contact the practice using the telephone numbers listed at the top of the page. A representative will be happy to assist you.