Thank you for choosing UF Health Family Medicine – Lake City to care for you and your family.
Our team is expertly trained to provide patients with a full spectrum of care. We are committed to providing routine medical check-ups, as well as the treatment of a wide variety of health problems. We look forward to helping care for you and your family. Some services we offer include:
- General medical care for all age groups
- Annual wellness visits
- Comprehensive adult care
- General gynecologic services, including breast exams, family planning and menopause care
- Health screenings for cancer, heart disease, cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes
- Immunizations and school physicals
- Lab testing
- Preventative healthcare counseling
- Smoking cessation - services to help you quit smoking
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Referrals for specialty care, as needed
Conditions & Services
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Basic metabolic panel
- Cluster headache
- High blood cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure - adults
- Imaging and radiology
- Physical examination
- Preventive health care
- Tension headache
- Vaccines (immunizations)
To obtain a copy of your medical records from UF Health Family Medicine — Lake City, please contact (904) 242-5516.
Pay your billconsult our billing section.
Shands hospitals and UF Physician practices accept insurance from numerous providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, CIGNA, Humana, Capital Health, United Healthcare, Medicaid, and state and government services. For a full list of accepted plans visit our Insurance / Billing page.
Insurance acceptance varies between physicians and locations and is subject to change. To confirm that a specific physician will accept your insurance, please contact the practice using the telephone numbers listed at the top of the page. A representative will be happy to assist you.
Financial AssistancePatients who lack insurance coverage or are unable to pay their portion of the healthcare services they receive may qualify for financial assistance based upon their income level.
UF Health is tobacco-free
Help us maintain our strong commitment to patients and to promoting good health in our communities: please don't smoke, chew tobacco or use electronic cigarettes on UF Health-owned or -operated properties. Thank you.