Please note, patient visitors will be limited to no more than one for the patient’s entire hospital stay or visit. Children under the age of 18 will no longer be allowed as visitors. For more information on our ongoing response to COVID-19 in Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Central Florida, visit our coronavirus website.Click to learn more
Meet the Team
The UF Health Shands Transplant team members offer state of the art immunosuppression protocols to improve patient and graft survival rates.
Strong results reflect a multidisciplinary approach to patient care that draws on the combined talents and experience of transplant physicians, transplant surgeons, nurse coordinators, transplant assistants, social workers, financial counselors, and psychologists.
- Kenneth Andreoni, M.D.
Chief, Division of Transplantation Surgery
- Mark Johnson, M.D.
Surgical Director, Liver Transplant
- Ali Zarrinpar, M.D., Ph.D.
- Narendra Battula, MBBS, MRCS, M.D., FRCS
- Tomasz Kozlowski, M.D.
- Roniel Cabrera, M.D.
Medical Director, Liver Transplant
- Roberto Firpi-Morell, M.D., M.S.
- Consuelo Soldevila Pico M.D.
- Giuseppe Morelli, M.D.
- Amitabh Suman, M.D.
- Virginia Clark, M.D.
- Alpna Limaye, M.D.
- Andreas Zori, M.D.
- Amy Camire, BSN,RN - Team Leader
- Kara Alford, BS, RN
- Monica Fletcher, BSN, RN
- Kortney Misamore, ASN, RN
- Casey Dana, RN
- James Frank, RN
Pediatric Liver Transplant Coordinators
- Rachel Bush, MSN, RN-BC, CPNP, AC/PC
- Felicia Johns, RN, BSN
Pediatric Liver Transplant Assistant
- April Ellis
Adult Transplant Assistants
- Shelley Dampier-Moore
- Kayla Isaacs
- Jeri Muse
- Nixon Rosado-Rodriguez
- Javonte Ross
- Stephan Moore
- Ashley Hill - UF Health is contracted with most transplant networks. Check with your employer or insurer for more information about accessing UF Health for transplant services or our call financial representative at 352.265.0472 with any questions.