Various institutes, centers, departments and programs offer research services for investigators.
- Biostatistics Consulting Laboratory:
Team of faculty and professional statisticians providing various statistical and data-related services for investigators (based in Department of Biostatistics).
- CTSI Research Design and Analysis Program:
Research design and analysis support in biostatistics, epidemiology, measurement and evaluation in health services research.
- UF Shands Cancer Center Biostatistics Core:
Support for cancer researchers in biostatistics, epidemiology, health outcomes, healthcare economics, clinical trials, data analysis and data management.
- Interdisciplinary Center for Biotechnology Research:
Scientifically knowledgeable, technically superb scientific services in proteomics, genomics, bioinformatics and cellomics.
- Clinical & Translational Science Information Technology:
Dedicated core facility providing research support in the areas of project collaboration, data collection, software engineering, database design and data management.
- CTSI Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap):
Secure, Web-based application designed to support traditional case report form data capture for research studies (provided at no cost for use with any research project).
- ICBR Bioinformatics:
Staff and computational resources to address data management and analysis requests for large-scale datasets (e.g., genomic, metagenomic, gene expression or proteomic projects).
- CTSI Regulatory Knowledge and Research Support Program:
Research project navigation services plus consultation and services for ethics, IRB, compliance, ClinicalTrials.gov, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- UF Survey Research Center:
State-of-the-art survey research program with a 93-station computerized lab operating seven days a week.
- CTSI Qualitative Research Collaboration:
Connection to UF’s experienced qualitative researchers when study designs call for qualitative research components.