Non-Degree Seeking Adult Volunteers
For people who are finished with their formal education. If you are or will be enrolled in college, technical school, or a post-graduate program during the next year, please apply as a Degree Seeking Volunteer.
Complete a Volunteer Application Form.
- Application opens at 9:00 am on December 6, 2021 and closes at 4:00 pm December 27, 2021.
Completing the application will give you access to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC), required for step two.
Call the Volunteer Services Office to sign up for a mandatory Information Session. (352) 265-0360.
- Information session spots are limited and fill up fast. We recommend that you fill out an application and sign up for an information session as soon as the application is available.
- Applicants who do not attend a mandatory Information Session are not eligible to volunteer that semester and will need to reapply for a future semester.
After attending the Information Session you will be invited to complete the rest of the Volunteer Requirements and schedule an appointment to be placed in a volunteer role.
Volunteer Services provides complimentary parking for volunteers who are not employed by UF or UF Health. If you are not employed by UF or UF Health, you can park in the East or West Visitor Parking Garages for the volunteer on-boarding process. Parking vouchers will be provided at the volunteer office. Below are the locations of our Visitor parking garages.
- Gated Garage 10 (East)
Located on the northeast corner of Archer Road and Newell Drive, across from the Pediatric E.R.
- Levels 3 and 4 of Garage 2 (West)
Adjacent to Wilmot Gardens on the northwest corner of Archer Road and Center Drive across from UF Health Shands Medical Plaza (accessed from both Mowry Road and Gale Lemerand Drive )
- Parking and Driving Directions
If you have any questions, please call the Volunteer Office for additional information at (352) 265-0360 Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm