- For Media
- Doug Bennett Nov 18, 2019
- Tyler Francischine Nov 13, 2019
- Matthew Splett Nov 6, 2019
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine • Nov 14, 2019
- Doug Bennett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine, Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology • Nov 12, 2019
- Doug Bennett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, College of Medicine, UF Health Cancer Center • Nov 7, 2019
- Jill Pease • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions, College of Medicine • Nov 4, 2019
Don’t smoke? Good for you. The habit is a real killer, emphysema being among its awful hazards. But if you think this lung disease is just for smokers, think again. The very air you breathe could put you at risk. An 18-year health study involving 7,000 adults has found that long-term exposure to...
Cats hold their cards close to the vest. Even when they’re sick, they often hide signs until the disease has progressed. That’s why wellness examinations and laboratory tests are key — especially in senior cats that have an increased risk of medical problems. Essential laboratory evaluation of...
Should Fewer FPs Providing Hospital Care Cause Concern?
AAFP • Nov 20, 2019
Study: Not providing CPR riskier than doing so
Williston Herald • Nov 19, 2019
Osteoporosis Screening Often Missed in Patients With End-Stage Renal Disease
Medscape • Nov 19, 2019
Gout guidelines call for treat-to-target strategy using allopurinol
Healio • Nov 19, 2019
Healthcare to hit the road in Opelika with renovated clinic bus
The Auburn Plainsman • Nov 19, 2019