- Media Resources
- Morgan Sherburne
- Morgan Sherburne
- Claire Baralt
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine, UF and Shands Cancer Center • Mar 25, 2014
- Chris Bilowich • University of Florida, College of Medicine • Feb 12, 2014
- University of Florida, University of Florida Academic Health Center, College of Medicine, Department of Surgery • Jan 29, 2014
- University of Florida, Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine • Jan 29, 2014
- University of Florida, University of Florida Academic Health Center, Department of Neuroscience, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics • Jan 29, 2014
New Cholera Study Results from University of Florida Described
NewsRx • Apr 18, 2014
Xhale Awarded $622,000 NIH Grant for Research
PR.com • Apr 18, 2014
6-year-old son of Shands nurse slowly recovers after cardiac arrest
XBOX News • Apr 18, 2014
Take time now for end-of-life decisions, experts advise
The Gainesville Sun • Apr 18, 2014
Taylor Co. Sergeant Receives Hero's Send Off from Gainesville
GTN News • Apr 18, 2014
Health care experts have realized the myriad ways human health is tied to animal and environmental health, a concept called One Health. UF’s One Health program brings together students and experts from a variety of disciplines to solve the world’s complex and interconnected health care problems.
Health In A Heartbeat
Getting a baby to sleep through the night is a far cry from easy. And on the battlefield of parenting, fewer lines are drawn as fiercely as the one between those who believe in responding instantly to an infant’s cries and those who advocate allowing a baby to cry without parental intervention. A...
Practicing mindfulness improves physical and mental health
Apr 22, 2014
Shingles under 40 could cause stroke later
Apr 21, 2014
Staying safe on foot
Apr 18, 2014
Thinking of applying to veterinary school? The path to acceptance requires a lot of hard work and dedication, but the rewards of a career in veterinary medicine can be great. The study of veterinary medicine can lead not only to clinical practice, but also to work in public health, research,...
On The Same Page by Dr. David Guzick, M.D., Ph.D.
The educational programs at the UF Health Science Center are, for the most part, focused on professional degrees. But did you know that more than 500 students have chosen an undergraduate pre-professional major in health science at the College of Public Health and Health Professions? To prepare... Read More