- For Media
- Bill Levesque Apr 5, 2021
- Dorothy Hagmajer Apr 1, 2021
- Lauren Gajda • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics • Apr 6, 2021
- UF Health, College of Medicine, Division of Cardiology • Apr 5, 2021
- Matthew Splett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Pharmacy, College of Medicine, McKnight Brain Institute • Mar 31, 2021
- Jill Pease • College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine • Mar 29, 2021
Ah, our friend the dog. Truly, is there anything these lovable creatures wouldn’t do to help people? Dogs have been trained to use their sense of smell, one of their superpowers, to sniff out a number of dangers, from bombs to diseases. Now, they’re taking it to the next level: They’re helping to...
Every year, way too many Thoroughbred racehorses die of catastrophic injuries, prompting a furious search for answers. Most of these injuries affect previously damaged legs and where there’s tissue damage, there’s inflammation. What if some horses develop exaggerated inflammation that puts them at...
UF Health hosts major vaccination event at the stadium; 5,000 people vaccinated
WGFL-TV • Apr 6, 2021
Is Gainesville up for a face mask design challenge?
Main Street Daily News • Apr 6, 2021
Young people key to ending pandemic
Gainesville.com • Apr 5, 2021
University of Florida Opens Vaccine Site At Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
WUFT-TV • Apr 5, 2021
Volunteers make vaccination effort a possibility
The Courier • Apr 5, 2021