- Media Resources
- Doug Bennett Oct 8, 2015
- Doug Bennett Oct 6, 2015
- Morgan Sherburne Oct 1, 2015
- Sarah Carey
- Rossana Passaniti
- Melissa Blouin
- Sarah Carey
- Marilee Griffin • UF Health, UF Health Shands Children's Hospital • Sep 15, 2015
- University of Florida, College of Medicine, Department of Radiation Oncology • Sep 4, 2015
- University of Florida, UF Health, Jacksonville College of Medicine • Sep 4, 2015
- University of Florida, College of Nursing • Sep 4, 2015
- Doug Bennett • College of Medicine, Department of Neurosurgery, McKnight Brain Institute • Jul 27, 2015
New Four-drug Mixture Reverses Type 1 Diabetes in Mice
Health News Digest • Sep 30, 2015
University of Florida celebrates 50 years of Gatorade
SaintPetersBlog.com • Sep 30, 2015
Dieters: Don't replace saturated fats with processes carbs
Philly.com • Sep 30, 2015
CODA standards provide uniformity, legitimacy to dental therapy
Dental Products Report • Sep 22, 2015
UF Health Researchers Find Some Evidence of Link Between Stress, Alzheimer's Disease
Technobahn • Sep 22, 2015
The staff at UF Health Reproductive Medicine – Springhill use their advanced medical expertise and skill to help people achieve their dreams of starting families.
Health In A Heartbeat
It seems like children are being introduced to their A-B-C-s at increasingly younger ages, but how soon before they start learning the A-B-C-s of flu? Well, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that the first vaccinations against the seasonal scourge begin at 6 months of age....
Cats operate on their own wavelengths, and that’s one of the things we love about them. But sometimes their quirky behavior signals something more. An example is a condition called hyperesthesia (hyper-es-thesia), which translates to “heightened sensitivity.” This syndrome can affect any cat but...
On The Same Page by Dr. David Guzick, M.D., Ph.D.
Is this what unstoppable momentum feels like in research? Over the past six weeks, three large, high-impact research awards have been funded at UF Health: 1) Renewal of the NIH Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) – $17.5 million over four years; 2) OneFlorida Clinical Data Research... Read More