- For Media
- Doug Bennett Jan 9, 2018
- Doug Bennett Jan 8, 2018
- Michelle Jaffee Jan 2, 2018
- Jacksonville College of Medicine • Jan 4, 2018
- Doug Bennett • Department of Ophthalmology • Dec 19, 2017
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, College of Medicine • Dec 18, 2017
- Leah Harms • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Department of Anesthesiology • Dec 12, 2017
On The Same Page by Dr. David Guzick, M.D., Ph.D.
In October of this year, we received great news from Vizient, which benchmarks various measures of patient care quality and safety for 114 academic health center hospitals: UF Health Jacksonville had zoomed up 33 spots in the rankings — from 77 to 44. Moreover, UF Health Jacksonville was awarded... Read More
When good food costs less, people will make healthier choices. That’s the message from a recent study that found the price of healthier foods plays a significant role in Americans’ eating habits. On average, healthier foods were nearly twice as expensive — 60 cents versus 31 cents per serving —...
Recently, 39 people in seven states became ill after touching Campylobacter-infected puppies at a national pet store chain. Nine people were so sick they had to be hospitalized. Campylobacter [CAMP-ill-δ-back-ter] is an organism that causes severe intestinal illness and fever. Although infections...
No Evidence of Canola Oil Link to Alzheimer's Disease in Humans
Dallas Morning News • Dec 21, 2017
Regenerative Medicine Foundation Proudly Presents The 2018 "Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Action Award" Honorees
Fox 8 WVUE • Dec 21, 2017
UF researchers identify drug therapy that could decrease the rewarding effect of methamphetamine
Chipley Bugle • Dec 21, 2017
FDA approves gene therapy for a type of blindness
Local DVM • Dec 21, 2017
Gaithers live with trials, blessings
Chiefland Citizen • Dec 15, 2017