- For Media
- Bill Levesque Sep 20, 2021
- Doug Bennett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine • Oct 8, 2021
- Bill Levesque • University of Florida, UF Health • Sep 30, 2021
- Bill Levesque • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine • Sep 28, 2021
- Community Health & Family Medicine, UF Student Health Care Center, University of Florida, UF Health • Sep 20, 2021
When the COVID-19 pandemic exploded across the globe, everything changed. One year later, we’re all adjusting to the new normal. Workers from across UF Health share the lessons they’ve learned during this trying time. See their stories and other important news from UF Health in this edition of The POST.
Sorry, folks. You might not be able to blame that bulging waistline on slowing metabolism as you age. Established wisdom is being unestablished. A study published in the journal Science says that our metabolism —simply put, the way our bodies convert food to energy — declines about 3% a year after...
Gopher tortoises are found throughout Florida and the Southeast and are affected by various diseases, including upper respiratory tract disease. A new story from the University of Florida this summer revealed the discovery of yet another emerging disease affecting gopher tortoise — one...
Florida doctor convinces a stranger at a restaurant to get a COVID-19 vaccine: 'Humbled'
Daily Magazine • Oct 14, 2021
UF Health hosting free walk-up vaccine event
WCJB TV20 • Oct 14, 2021
Study: Headgear significantly reduces girls' lacrosse concussions
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-10-headgear-significantly-girls-lacrosse-concussions.html • Oct 14, 2021
NLP powers clinical concept extraction, medical Q&A and more at UF Health
Healthcare IT News • Oct 14, 2021
Chance encounter at sports bar causes anti-vax man to change his mind
WFTV-TV • Oct 13, 2021