Please note, patient visitors will be limited to no more than one for the patient’s entire hospital stay or visit. Children under the age of 18 will no longer be allowed as visitors. For more information on our ongoing response to COVID-19 in Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Central Florida, visit our coronavirus website.Click to learn more
- For Media
- Michelle Jaffee Mar 25, 2020
- Karen Dooley • UF Health, Department of Epidemiology • Mar 27, 2020
- UF Health, College of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology • Mar 26, 2020
- Tyler Francischine • Arts in Medicine, UF Health, College of Medicine • Mar 24, 2020
- Tyler Francischine • UF Health, UF Health Villages, College of Medicine, Emerging Pathogens Institute • Mar 24, 2020
The effects of climate change are in the headlines a lot these days, from massive wildfires in Australia to urban flooding in Miami. A recent study reveals another disturbing impact to reckon with: Rising temperatures have been linked to an increase in premature births. The study by scientists at...
If your dog’s ears are smelly, it’s probably more than just a nuisance. It’s likely due to an infection. Although ear infections aren’t unique to any one species, dogs are particularly at risk because of their ear anatomy. Canine ear infections are often a sign of other problems, like allergies,...
Health Beat: Even doctors miss early signs
WFMZ • Mar 5, 2020
FBI rolls out Rapid DNA pilot testing program for felony suspects
USSA News • Mar 5, 2020
FL surgeon general has little public health experience. Deputies don’t have much, either.
Miami Herald • Mar 5, 2020
AFib patients do best on a DOAC started 7-10 days post stroke
The Hospitalist • Mar 5, 2020
Boxing Helps Knock Out Nonmotor Parkinson's Symptoms
Medscape • Mar 5, 2020