- For Media
- Doug Bennett Jan 14, 2019
- Sarah Carey Jan 11, 2019
- Doug Bennett Dec 17, 2018
- Jill Pease • Community Health & Family Medicine, University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions, College of Medicine • Jan 8, 2019
- University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Emerging Pathogens Institute • Jan 8, 2019
- Michelle Jaffee • UF Diabetes Institute • Dec 18, 2018
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine • Dec 18, 2018
It’s well-known that different kinds of cancer can affect certain populations differently than others. Men make up less than 1 percent of all breast cancer cases, for example. But what about skin cancer? Women and men are both exposed to the sun at similar rates in their lifetime, but young...
Sharing leftover antibiotics a growing, dangerous trend
Jan 16, 2019
Most kids still getting unhealthy items in fast-food meals
Jan 15, 2019
Can heartbreak be fatal?
Jan 14, 2019
When wildlife or zoo animals need surgery, special concerns come into play. Before these animals can be operated on, anesthetic drugs are almost always used to minimize pain and movement to allow veterinarians to do their job. Each species is different, with different needs, and certain types of...
Complication Rates and Costs of Invasive Lung Cancer Diagnostic Tests May Be Higher Than Anticipated
Pharmacy Choice • Jan 16, 2019
The key to ending Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and ALS? Animal Research.
The Providence American • Jan 16, 2019
Sedentary lifestyle cancels out benefits of healthy weight | Inquirer Lifestyle
Inquirer.net • Jan 16, 2019
UF to launch open heart program
WCJB TV-20 • Jan 16, 2019
Complication rates and costs of invasive lung cancer diagnostic tests may be higher than anticipated
BioSpace.com • Jan 15, 2019