Please note, patient visitors will be limited to no more than one for the patient’s entire hospital stay or visit. Children under the age of 18 will no longer be allowed as visitors. For more information on our ongoing response to COVID-19 in Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Central Florida, visit our coronavirus website.Click to learn more
- For Media
- Bill Levesque Mar 30, 2020
- Michelle Jaffee Mar 30, 2020
- Jill Pease • College of Public Health and Health Professions, College of Medicine, Department of Biostatistics, Emerging Pathogens Institute • Apr 2, 2020
- Michelle Jaffee • University of Florida Academic Health Center, UF Health, College of Pharmacy, College of Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, UF Health Jacksonville • Apr 1, 2020
- Karen Dooley • UF Health, Department of Epidemiology • Mar 27, 2020
- UF Health, College of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology • Mar 26, 2020
People diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea are often told to lose weight as part of their treatment plan. New research shows that reducing fat in one particular part of the body can provide the most significant symptom relief. If you guessed the tongue, take your place at the head of the class....
If your dog’s ears are smelly, it’s probably more than just a nuisance. It’s likely due to an infection. Although ear infections aren’t unique to any one species, dogs are particularly at risk because of their ear anatomy. Canine ear infections are often a sign of other problems, like allergies,...
COVID-19 Impacts On Pregnant Women
WCJB 20 • Mar 30, 2020
Health Beat: Even doctors miss early signs
WFMZ • Mar 5, 2020
FBI rolls out Rapid DNA pilot testing program for felony suspects
USSA News • Mar 5, 2020
FL surgeon general has little public health experience. Deputies don’t have much, either.
Miami Herald • Mar 5, 2020
AFib patients do best on a DOAC started 7-10 days post stroke
The Hospitalist • Mar 5, 2020