- For Media
- Jill Pease Oct 17, 2019
UF, University of Arizona explore using near-infrared light to improve brain function of older adultsJill Pease Oct 15, 2019
- Rossana Passaniti Oct 10, 2019
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Emerging Pathogens Institute • Oct 21, 2019
- University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine, Department of Surgery • Oct 14, 2019
- Jacksonville College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Department of Psychiatry, UF Health Jacksonville • Oct 11, 2019
- College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida, UF Health, College of Dentistry • Oct 2, 2019
Popeye knew a thing or two about the invigorating properties of spinach. It boosted his performance as he battled bad guys. As the Sailor Man of yesteryear sang in his cartoons, “I’m strong to the finish ‘cause I eats me spinach.” Popeye might have been onto something. Scientists now say a spinach...
Play, screen and sleep: How much does your child need?
Oct 22, 2019
Money helps more smokers quit
Oct 21, 2019
Will human organs one day be printed in space?
Oct 18, 2019
Since mosquito season often runs through October in the Midwest and nearly year-round down South, you might wonder when it’s best to vaccinate your horse against mosquito-borne diseases. These are serious, sometimes fatal diseases like West Nile Virus, or WNV, and Eastern Equine Encephalitis [ĕn-...
Veterinary Nurses: A Key Part of Your Pet’s Health Care Team
Oct 18, 2019
Nature’s ways of helping turtles survive winter
Oct 17, 2019
Pets and pet parents sharing health issues
Oct 16, 2019
Bayer Announces Recipients of the Pulmonary Hypertension Accelerated Bayer (PHAB) Awards at CHEST Annual Meeting 2019
FOX 40 WICZ TV • Oct 22, 2019
Dr. Gibbs on Predicting Response to Treatment in Osteosarcoma
OncLive • Oct 22, 2019
Using the gut-brain connection to impact brain health and disease
Bright Surf • Oct 22, 2019
Editorial: Vaccinations protect health of community
Gainesville Sun • Oct 22, 2019
UF researchers develop first-ever protocol for treating rare infection in dogs
News4Jax • Oct 22, 2019