- For Media
- Doug Bennett Aug 19, 2019
- Matthew Splett Aug 8, 2019
- Doug Bennett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions, College of Veterinary Medicine, College of Medicine, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Department of Biostatistics, UF Health Cancer Center • Aug 7, 2019
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine • Jul 31, 2019
- University of Florida, UF Health, Jacksonville College of Medicine, Institute for Child Health Policy, Department of Health Outcomes and Policy, UF Health Cancer Center • Jul 31, 2019
- Jill Pease • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions • Jul 22, 2019
Many of us use sugar substitutes like Stevia to sweeten our food and drinks. We use these sweeteners because we think they reduce our calorie intake, are healthier than sugar, and are better for weight management in the long run. However, public health researchers and dietary guidelines are...
Wading through the shampoo aisle
Aug 22, 2019
Are selfies really worth dying for?
Aug 21, 2019
Research shows, in romantic relationships people indeed have a “type”
Aug 20, 2019
Does your dog or cat urinate more frequently than usual, or for longer or shorter periods? Does your pet strain to urinate, or have accidents in the house? These are just a few of the signs that could indicate your pet has a urinary tract infection, or some other type of lower urinary tract disease...
What's the best car for older drivers?
Mother Nature Network • Aug 20, 2019
Neurologist Sanjay Yathiraj to speak on Parkinson’s and sleep issues
Sarasota Herald Tribune • Aug 20, 2019
Prenatal Fluoride Exposure and IQ in Kids: Is There a Link?
Centre Daily Times • Aug 20, 2019
Do Dogs Get Car Sick? Here's How To Keep Your Pup From Having A Rough Time On The Road
Romper • Aug 20, 2019
When is dead really dead? Study reinforces idea that death is a vast gray area
Considerable • Aug 20, 2019