- Media Resources
- Morgan Sherburne
- Morgan Sherburne
- Claire Baralt
- Staff Writer
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine, UF and Shands Cancer Center • Mar 25, 2014
- Chris Bilowich • University of Florida, College of Medicine • Feb 12, 2014
- University of Florida, University of Florida Academic Health Center, College of Medicine, Department of Surgery • Jan 29, 2014
- University of Florida, Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine • Jan 29, 2014
- University of Florida, University of Florida Academic Health Center, Department of Neuroscience, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics • Jan 29, 2014
UF Health leaders transition to new roles
Business in the Heart of Florida • Apr 16, 2014
Jacksonville University is recruiting veteran nurses for its bachelor of science nursing degree program
The Florida Times Union • Apr 16, 2014
Operation Catnip providing spaying, neutering to 100 feral cats
The Independent Alligator • Apr 16, 2014
To kill a tumor: UF physicians target the genes of lung, colon cancers
HealthCanal • Apr 16, 2014
Researchers Validate Early Predictor of Lethal Kidney Condition
MDT • Apr 15, 2014
Health care experts have realized the myriad ways human health is tied to animal and environmental health, a concept called One Health. UF’s One Health program brings together students and experts from a variety of disciplines to solve the world’s complex and interconnected health care problems.
Health In A Heartbeat
There’s nothing pretty about smoking cigarettes. For decades studies have linked the habit to a host of conditions, from cardiovascular disease to cancer to low birth weight. Even for those who don’t partake, secondhand smoke is almost just as dangerous … and there is evidence now that toxic...
Thinking of applying to veterinary school? The path to acceptance requires a lot of hard work and dedication, but the rewards of a career in veterinary medicine can be great. The study of veterinary medicine can lead not only to clinical practice, but also to work in public health, research,...
On The Same Page by Dr. David Guzick, M.D., Ph.D.
The educational programs at the UF Health Science Center are, for the most part, focused on professional degrees. But did you know that more than 500 students have chosen an undergraduate pre-professional major in health science at the College of Public Health and Health Professions? To prepare... Read More