- For Media
- Doug Bennett Aug 19, 2019
- Matthew Splett Aug 8, 2019
- Doug Bennett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions, College of Veterinary Medicine, College of Medicine, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Department of Biostatistics, UF Health Cancer Center • Aug 7, 2019
- Sarah Carey • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Veterinary Medicine • Jul 31, 2019
- University of Florida, UF Health, Jacksonville College of Medicine, Institute for Child Health Policy, Department of Health Outcomes and Policy, UF Health Cancer Center • Jul 31, 2019
- Jill Pease • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Public Health & Health Professions • Jul 22, 2019
Do you have a bucket list selfie? One amazing shot to get during your lifetime? Make sure you keep safety first, or that photo could make you kick the bucket sooner than you ever expected. A team of researchers from India identified 259 selfie deaths from 2011 to 2017, as reported in English-...
Research shows, in romantic relationships people indeed have a “type”
Aug 20, 2019
Retirement years can be great for your health
Aug 19, 2019
Heavily processed foods lead to weight gain
Aug 16, 2019
Microchips have been around for a while, but they’re still the best way to reunite lost pets with their families. A microchip is a bit larger than a grain of rice. Placement is simple — it simply involves injecting the chip under a pet’s skin. That’s the first part of the process. Pet parents must...
What's the best car for older drivers?
Mother Nature Network • Aug 20, 2019
Neurologist Sanjay Yathiraj to speak on Parkinson’s and sleep issues
Sarasota Herald Tribune • Aug 20, 2019
Prenatal Fluoride Exposure and IQ in Kids: Is There a Link?
Centre Daily Times • Aug 20, 2019
Do Dogs Get Car Sick? Here's How To Keep Your Pup From Having A Rough Time On The Road
Romper • Aug 20, 2019
When is dead really dead? Study reinforces idea that death is a vast gray area
Considerable • Aug 20, 2019