- For Media
- Bill Levesque Jul 27, 2021
- Melanie Fridl Ross Jul 22, 2021
- Anna Suggs Hoffman • UF College of Nursing, University of Florida, UF Health • Aug 4, 2021
- Arts in Medicine, UF Health • Jul 16, 2021
- Jill Pease • AIatUF, College of Public Health and Health Professions, University of Florida, UF Health, McKnight Brain Institute • Jul 13, 2021
- Michelle Jaffee • University of Florida, UF Health, Norman Fixel Institute for Neurological Diseases, College of Medicine, Department of Neurology • Jun 28, 2021
When the COVID-19 pandemic exploded across the globe, everything changed. One year later, we’re all adjusting to the new normal. Workers from across UF Health share the lessons they’ve learned during this trying time. See their stories and other important news from UF Health in this edition of The POST.
If you’re looking to avoid obesity and high blood sugar, consider eating a big breakfast instead of a large dinner. That’s because the body expends energy digesting food and absorbing its nutrients — a process known as diet-induced thermogenesis. It’s an indicator of how well the body’s metabolism...
Urinary stones are frequently responsible for lower urinary tract disease in dogs and cats, and can be caused by multiple factors. Dr. Alex Gallagher, a small animal medicine specialist, will discuss how some of the more common causes of this condition, how to spot signs your pet may be...
UF Health Central Florida warns patients of potential identity theft
The Capitolist • Aug 4, 2021
As COVID-19 hospitalizations hit record in Florida, 3 Jacksonville hospitals now require staff vaccines
The Florida Times Union • Aug 4, 2021
School board: Masks on students for first two weeks
Main St Daily News • Aug 4, 2021
UF faculty, graduate unions call for stronger COVID protocols this fall
Yahoo! News • Aug 4, 2021
COVID-19, the delta variant and kids in the classroom. Wellness University webinar
UF Health • Aug 4, 2021