- For Media
- Tyler Francischine Dec 12, 2019
- Melanie Fridl Ross Dec 9, 2019
- Michelle Jaffee Dec 9, 2019
- University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine, Department of Health Outcomes and Policy, Emerging Pathogens Institute • Dec 13, 2019
- Donovan Baltich • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Pharmacy • Dec 11, 2019
- Doug Bennett • University of Florida, UF Health, College of Medicine, Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology • Dec 11, 2019
- Kimberly Rose • UF Health, UF Health Shands Hospital • Nov 25, 2019
You might know that about 10% of people are left-handed. But did you also know that lefties apparently are better at verbal communication and verbal tasks than righties? Thanks to a team of researchers from the United Kingdom, we do now. And, we know something about genes that code for left-...
Urinary incontinence happens when a housetrained animal loses control of its bladder, and can occur for several reasons. Just as in humans, this disorder can develop as a result of a single or multiple health issues, ranging from urinary tract infection or stones to spinal injury or degeneration....
Should Fewer FPs Providing Hospital Care Cause Concern?
AAFP • Nov 20, 2019
Study: Not providing CPR riskier than doing so
Williston Herald • Nov 19, 2019
Osteoporosis Screening Often Missed in Patients With End-Stage Renal Disease
Medscape • Nov 19, 2019
Gout guidelines call for treat-to-target strategy using allopurinol
Healio • Nov 19, 2019
Healthcare to hit the road in Opelika with renovated clinic bus
The Auburn Plainsman • Nov 19, 2019