AT CAPACITY-Senior Health Expo (Noon- 4 P.M.)
This event has ended.
Register for this event:
This event has reached capacity.
Join us for the UF Institue on Aging Senior Health Expo 2014-Sowing the Seeds of Successful Aging.
Learn how to take control of successful aging, find ways to feel younger and improve your health and vitality at this FREE EVENT.
There are 2 identical sessions to choose from. Both will have a complementary lunch at noon during the educational seminars. Please register for your preferred time slot.
- 9 A.M.-1 P.M.
- Noon-4 P.M.
Expo will feature:
- Free blood pressure, anemia, vascular and bone density screenings
- Play brain wellness games, learn about our new Brain Wellness Clinc
- Learn about sleep disorders, hearing loss, skin cancer and more
- Learn how UF Institute on Aging research promotes successful aging of the mind and body
- Prize drawings featuring weekend prize package at The Village and more
Educational Seminars during complementary lunch (begins promptly at noon):
- Factors in Successful Brain Aging presented by
- Using Lifestyle to Promote Health and Maintain Independence
Pre-registration is required, please register at the left or call 352.733.0000 if you have questions or need assistance. This event is sponsored by UF Health, UF Institute on Aging and The Village-Gainesville.
Please make sure you are registering for the time session you want to attend. Space is limited and you can only attend one session either 9 a.m.-1 p.m. or the noon- 4 p.m.