Hurricane Preparedness: Considerations for Cancer Patients and Survivors in a Pandemic
Please join the Office of Community Outreach and Engagement at the UF Health Cancer Center, the North Central Florida Cancer Control Collaborative and the American Cancer Society as we host Hurricane Preparedness: Considerations for Cancer Patients and Survivors in a Pandemic on Thursday, August 6, 2020 from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. EDT on Zoom.
- John MacDonald, Director, Levy County Emergency Management
- Sue Colson, R.N., Vice-Mayor, City of Cedar Key
- Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham, Associate Director of Medical Affairs, UF Health Cancer Center
- Jennifer McKathan, Cancer Control Strategic Partnerships Manager
This webinar will discuss:
- General hurricane preparation tips and resource
- The role of cities/counties in hurricane preparedness
- Recommendations and resources for cancer patients, survivors and their families during COVID-19
To register and submit questions in advance, visit https://bit.ly/3hHQP3y.