Degree Seeking Volunteers
Interested in volunteering? Follow these steps:
Complete a volunteer application.
- Application opens at 9:00 am on July 18, 2022 and closes at 4:00 pm on August 22, 2022 for fall semester volunteering.
Completing the application will give you access to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC), required for step two.
Sign up for a mandatory Information Session by logging in to the Volunteer Information Center (VIC). Use the e-mail address and password you used on the application as your username and password. The Information Session provides information about our volunteer program and the steps and requirements necessary to become a volunteer.
- Information session spots are limited and fill up fast. We recommend that you fill out an application and sign up for an information session as soon as the application is available.
- If no Information Session spots are available, please check back regularly to see if a spot opens up.
- Applicants who do not attend a mandatory Information Session are not eligible to volunteer that semester and will need to reapply for a future semester.
- Fall Information Sessions times are TBA and tentatively scheduled for:
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Friday, August 26, 2022
After scheduling an information session, visit Volunteer Requirements and ensure you have documentation of all the required immunizations.
After attending the Information Session, you will be invited to complete the rest of the Volunteer Requirements and schedule an appointment to be placed in a volunteer role.
In order to provide parking for our patients and their guests, our garages are closed to UF and UF Health students, faculty and staff. Please utilize your normal methods of transportation to campus. I.e. busing, biking, walking.
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Services office at 352-265-0360, Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm