Cancer Educational Wellness Series
UF Health Palliative Care is offering a Cancer Educational Wellness Series on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
Fun and educational classes will be offered to cancer patients, family members and the community to promote health and quality of life. Classes are free, but seating is limited. Snacks and refreshments will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- UF HealthStreet, University of Florida
2401 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32608
- UF HealthStreet is located near the intersection of SW 23rd Drive and Archer Road. Attendees may access free parking in front of UF HealthStreet.
- Classes may also be on Zoom. Join the class.
For more information, please contact Chris Morgan at 352.273.5769 or by email at Christopher.email@example.com
Classes and Dates
Fourth Wednesday of each month. 1:30PM to 2:30PM
- May 27, 2020 - Advance Care Planning (Will be offered via Zoom remote teleconferencing)
- June 24, 2020 – Holistic and Integrative Medicine in Cancer Care (Tentatively scheduled in person, but may shift to online Zoom remote teleconferencing given COVID)
- July 22, 2020 – Medical Marijuana
- August 26, 2020 – Sleeping Better to Improve Health
- September 23, 2020 – Caring for Yourself Through Art
- October 28, 2020 – Managing Fatigue Through Rhythm
- November 11, 2020 – Utilizing Spirituality to Maintain Balance in Your Life
- December 9, 2020 – The Benefits of Pet Therapy: Featuring a Couple Furry Friends
UF Health Palliative Care would like to give a special thank you to the Climb for Cancer Foundation for supporting this program.