The Breastfeeding Class is intended to provide important information about the basics of breastfeeding.
Topics covered include:
- What to expect during the immediate postpartum period
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Positioning of the infant for optimal latch
- Common concerns when breastfeeding
- Pumping and storing breastmilk
UF Health keeps the safety and well-being of our patients, visitors, staff and volunteers a top priority, and at this time we are not holding in-person classes but will be offering virtual breastfeeding classes via Zoom.
- View the event page to fill out the registration form
- Questions? Please call 352-265-0317 or email CHILDBIRTHED@shands.ufl.edu.