Billing and Insurance
Pay your bill for services at UF Health Shands Hospital and outpatient clinics.
Pay your bill for services at UF Health Jacksonville.
Information on payment for services at UF Dental clinics.
For Self-Pay Patients
UF Health will send statements for payment of self-pay accounts. You will receive three to four billing statements over a 120-day period to obtain a payment or to make payment arrangements. If payment arrangements are not established and no payment is made during the 120-day period, the account will be placed with a collection agency.
If you need an itemized statement or if you have any questions regarding your billing statement, you can:
- Call the UF Health Customer Service department at 352-265-7906 or Toll Free at 1-888-766-8154
- Send your request and/or questions through MyUFHealth (go to Ask Customer Service)
- Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted Insurance Plans
- General Information
- UF Health Shands Hospital and UF Health Physicians
- UF Health Dental Practices
- UF Health Jacksonville