Andres Pelaez, M.D.
- A. Pelaez, P. O. Mitchell, S.D Force, Brown L, L Elon, Guidot D. The Role of Donor Chronic Alcohol Abuse in the Development of Primary Graft Dysfunction in Lung Transplant Recipients. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences, Vol 349, No. 2, February 2, 2015.
- Timothy N. Udoji, S.D. Force, A. Pelaez. Severe mitral regurgitation unmasked after bilateral lung transplantation. Pulmonary Circulation. Vol 3, No. 3 September 2013
- Seth D. Force, A. Pelaez, David C. Neujahr, Allan M. Ramirez, Daniel L. Miller, E. Clinton Lawrence, Bilateral Lung Transplantation Offers Better Long-Term Survival, Compared With Single-Lung Transplantation, for Younger Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. Vol. 91, No. 1, pp. 244-249, 2011
- Shah, S.D. Force, P.O. Mitchell, E. Lin, E.C. Lawrence, K. Easley, A. Ramirez, D.C. Neujahr, A. Gal, K. Leeper, A. Pelaez. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Is Associated With an Increased Rate of Acute Rejection in Lung Transplant Allografts. Transplantation Proceedings. Vol 42, No.7, pp. 2702-2706, September 2010.
- Seth D. Force, A. Pelaez, David C. Neujahr, Allan M. Ramirez, Daniel L. Miller, E. Clinton Lawrence, Does Bilateral Versus Single Lung Transplantation Improve Long-Term Survival for Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. J of Heart Lung Transplant. Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. S112-S112, 2010
- D.C. Neujahr, A. Pelaez, S. Force, A. Ramirez, EC. Lawrence, A. Kirk Surgical correction of gastroesophageal reflux in lung transplant patients is associated with decreased effector CD8 cells in lung lavages: a case series" Chest June 3 2010.
- A. Pelaez, S. D. Force, P.M. Naik, E.C. Lawrence, A.M. Ramirez, D.C. Neujahr, A.A. Gal and P.O. Mitchell. Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products Expression in Lung Allograft Recipients with Primary Graft Dysfunction; American Journal of Transplantation, February 2, 2010.
- DC Neujahr, A.C. Cardone O. Ulukpo, M. Rigby, A. Pelaez, A. Ramirez, A.A. Gal, S.D. Force, E.C. Lawrence, A.D. Kirk, and C. P. Larsen. Dynamics of Human Regulatory T. Cells in Lung Lavages of Lung Transplant Recipients Transplantation. Aug 2009 27;88 (4): 521-7.
- Mitchell P, A. Pelaez, Jensen, J.S. Guidot D.M. Alcohol Primes The Airway for increased Interleukin and ndash; 13 Signaling and Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition Alcoholism: Alcohol: Clinical and Experimental Research May 2009.
- A. Pelaez, MD, D Neujahr MD, A Ramirez MD, S Force MD, GM Lyon MD, A Gal MD, EC Lawrence MD, Efficacy of Oral Ribavirin in Lung Transplant Patients with Respiratory Syncytial Virus. J of Heart Lung Transplant, January 2009.
- Donor alcohol abuse and susceptibility of lung allograft to primary graft dysfunction
- Levels of receptor of advanced glycation end products (RAGE) as potential predictors of primary graft dysfunction following lung transplantation
- Oxidative stress in lung allograft recipients